In Oz, everything is magical. With just a wave of a wand wonderful things happen, wicked things disappear and dreams can come true. Over the rainbow life can be simply...beautiful.

Unfortunately, the road life has chosen for me was not that of the yellow brick road. The Emerald City is no where in sight. It is more often then not that I wish I had that magic wand from Oz.

Life hasn't been completely unfair to me. I have been blessed with a loving family and a beautiful son. For these things I am eternally grateful. It is my dermatomyositis and my son's fight with autism that can draining.

Hence, this blog was created. Here I will document my life…my ups and downs, my good days & bad days, my accomplishments and my failures...my life, outside of Oz.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Feeling pretty good

I must honestly say that today I am feeling pretty good. After two days of grouchiness I think it was time I snap out of it. I'm not sure why I was in such a bad mood but thankfully I am better now. Maybe it has to due with the fact that I got on my WiiFit yesterday & it said I lost another 2.2 lbs. I haven't been on for over a month and although it may not seem like a lot, to me its a big deal. Slow and steady wins the race, right?

No comments: